GOAL'S
My name : naimatullah shaikh
My DIV:(B)
ENGLISH PROJECT
Write a blog in a proper format on ‘Goals’ with the help of the following points. Write your answer in 150 to 200 words.
Some goals that you have set for yourself
• An example could be one goal for this week
• one goal for this college year
• Describe how you plan to accomplish you goals
HELLO,
All of you my dear,
These year I have face many problems in studies and other activity but my goal is set. I want to be student of the year of 2021 in v.s gurukul tecnical with the above 80% in E.T.12th. This week i have set goal to complete my works and complete writting books of practical.
I will try to clear my doubts and revising the outline of the lesson.I set also some goal for college that I will participate in every activites of in the academic year the goals which l decided by getting up early morning, finishing my regular activities and then attending lecture regularly on time, after that I will do home work and reading work.sometime for relaxating mind fulfills my hobbies.and sleeping early in the night.ln this way l will try to accompolish my goals.




Thanks a lot all of you
ReplyDelete